My room-roommate has over 300 pictures on her wall and what better way to display them than spelling out her name. It's really quite awesome because they are all pictures of her living in Spain and touring around Europe. Jealous much? I am.

Here is a picture of all my roommates this year. Such sweet girls. We like to be loud and laugh all night. We may look like we are having a fun time cooling off in this qaint little stream but really we were freezing our piggies off in the ice cold water. I can say I have truely been blessed by living with these girls. They have taught me so much!
This is Alaura on our Girls Night out. We went to Chili's for virgin margaritas! Wahoo! Can you say Straight Sugar? We both were buzzing with sugar that night and yes, we did get sugar hangovers/headaches. Will I do it again? YES! It was such a fun night. Oh, and we had chips and salsa at the Chili's. Yum!
Cheryl the Awesome made the most fantastic, amazing, good-looking quilt for her boyfriend, Jeff, for Valentine's Day. She is such a talented young lady. She speaks Spanish fluently, plays the guitar and serinades me, she's a great cook and makes the best salsa, she is a great listener and is always level headed. I love her so very very much!

By the way, this is Cheryl. Isn't she cute? :D

This is Miss Abigail! She had on Marshell's Elmo shirt and her red slippers Shell was going to wear for Halloween. Abbie could bearly walk around the house but she looked so darn cute! Abbie is getting so big. Everytime I go home I'm blown away by quick her vocabulary is growing and how smart she is getting. She is the love of my life!
I love the pictures! It looks like you are having a ball. :) I absolutely love that you followed "this is no fun because there ain't any pictures on here" with "to assuage my feeling of emptiness..."! You crack me up! :)
ReplyDelete