Thursday, February 19, 2009
Home Sweet Home
For the past week I have been looking and investigating different apartments for next year. I have been searching on the web and making calls to all of the managers and making tables and evaluating all that I can. I have found a cute a quaint little apartment that my friend and I want to move in and it seems to be the cheapest around. It will at least be a few hundred dollars cheaper than where I'm living now, which is a plus. :) I am going with my friend to go check out and sign a contract today! :/ I'm kinda nervous but I feel that it's right. So here we go! There is no place like having a home! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! To find a place you love AND have it be cheaper is awesome! Hope it works out!
ReplyDelete