Sunday, November 15, 2009

Honest, True, Chased by an Elephant

I simply have one thing to say.... I hate always chasing people and feeling like I'm not worth chasing.

Explanation: I hate it when you have a friend or two that always wants you to do stuff for them or come to them and they make a big stink about coming to you like it is a huge inconvenience. I would rather be stood up 100 times than have to deal with that type of friend.

I love my friends but when I have to be the one to initiate everything it gets a little tiring. A friendship is a two way relationship; both people give and both people take, not just one side giving all the time and not one person just taking all the time.

All I'm saying is think about how you treat your friends. Are you keeping them close or running them off?

2 comments:

  1. welcome to life. choose your friends wisely, be patient with the others. some people don't know how to ask because someone has always asked them. you can do it.:)

    ReplyDelete