.
I wanted to post a picture of my wall-in-progress. This year I'm reviving some of my decorations from my last house and doing a jungle theme. I just cut out the letter for my name on Sunday and stuck them up there. Next I would like to put a border either across the top of the wall or just around my name... I still have to figure all that out. I'm also open to any suggestions of what I could do with my wall.
Here is Day 3 for The Outfit Remix. Today I'm sporting a green button up shirt over a white cami and again dark jeans. My necklace and pink earrings (that you can't see very well) finished off this great casual "It's my 'day off'." outfit. :D
i vote border around your side of the room. Just saying...
ReplyDeleteHa ha! I found your blog. I found your blog. Na na na na na! Cute wall by the way. Jennie and I need to come party with you in Logan.
ReplyDelete