We go to all of the weddings of course! I have made some SUPER DUPER cute wedding gifts for my many friends that are getting married this summer. I have pictures of these beautiful little wonders. However, there is one slight problem... I can't share them yet because the brides to be follow my blog and I would hate to spoil their fun. SO, until after some weddings go by....
I will show you a picture of my new swimsuit! Yaaay! I can't wait for the summer and I really want to be able to go swimming, especially with my niece. I also would really like to get tan because then my freckles really start to show. :D
So tell me, what do you like to do in the summer time?
See you? Are you coming home this summer? Because I haven't seen you in FOREVER. I think we should definitely see each other at least once this summer. ok? ok. :)
ReplyDelete