I have four shows that I make an effort to stay caught up on. The first is House. I love how sarcastic and funny he is. Personally I think that House is the mondern day version of M*A*S*H (which many of you know is my favorite tv show of all time.)
The next is Bones. Cheryl is the one who introduced it to me. It's about a forensic anthopologist and her team of squints and a really hot FBI guy and how they solve crimes. Gotta love it!

The third one is The Big Bang Theory. This is about a group of nerds just trying to fit into society. I love how nerdy and hilarious they are. Plus this show has some classic catch phrases.
The last one is How I Met Your Mother. I wish I had a group of friends that are as close as these guys. Also because of this show I have put "Live in New York" on my Bucket List. This show is lengen....wait for it.....DARY!!! That's right, cyber-five! (.......) Nice! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment