- I'm very proud of my freckles.
- My dream vehicle is a Honda Goldwing.
- My toenails must always be painted.
- I wish I was born in the 1950's.
- My first crush was in Kindergarten. Wesley handed me a yellow-green crayon. I also drew a picture of us in my very first journal.
- I dream in color.
- I could play board games anytime, all the time!
- I have never broken a bone or had surgery.
- If it's crafty, geeky, or cute I love it!
- I wear my dad's socks.
- I want to live in the castle at Disneyland.
- I can quote every word to a movie called A Tuna Christmas and The Road to El Dorado.
- The thought of having my own kids who look and act like me terrifies me.
- I can sing for two hours straight. The ride to and from Logan gets pretty quiet...
- I become attached to people very easily. Once you are my friend you are my friend for life.
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Day 23
Day 23 – 15 facts about you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 is my FAVORITE!!! :) I LOVE you girl!! :)
ReplyDelete