Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day 27

Day 27 – A picture of you last year and now and how have you changed since then?

This picture was taken almost exactly a year ago at Thanksgiving dinner.


Looks-wise I haven't changed hardly at all. I still have short brown hair. I do my makeup the same way. I wear the same clothes. Despite the lack of change on the outside, I have grown in leaps and bounds on the inside. I have become more independent and more focused on school. I feel that I have been able to shed the rest of my teen-aged high school self and become more of an adult. Learning how to take care of adult decisions and responsibilities helped speed up that process. I have learned that life is too short to not find joy in every moment. Laughing is healthy and I try to laugh as much as I can. Yes, I've definitely changed even though you can't really see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment